Saturday, August 1, 2020

Badu Numbers 06 l බඩු නම්බර් 06 වෙනි ලොට් එක

♨️💋Full service & Hot girl කොල්ලුපිටි 🐱💋💕Rs.6000/= 💋0757605808♨️

Hi, Gentlemen 👔👔🥀💃
💋I am Sadamali💋
💧30 years💕💖
💧Sexy fresh Girl👌
💧I do my full service at….Kollupitiya
💞one hour 💘one shot 🔫Rs.6000/= with Hotel Room's🙏
📵 No No A.n.a.l📵📵📵
📸This is my real pic 💯
🚘🚘 Vehicles parking Available🛵🛵
🏨 Hotel visit OK One hour Rs.10,000💥💵 kollupitiya Area
🤵Full Safe genuine customers call me 🗽♨
💋 0757605808 💋





full service tangalle matara area 6000

hi i am sonali 30 years old i am doing full service and massage with feeling above areas
full service 6000 without room
one hour one shot
two hour two shots 10000 without room
for room 1500
feeling massage with happy ending 3500
lipp kiss ok
no ANL
BO.O.B SUck ok
no drunken people
only 3 appoinment per day contact more details 0781644434
no full niGhts




🌟Special Full Service 💋😘 RATHMALANA 2500

🔥🔥 ඔබත් අදම පැමින උපරිම තෘප්තිමත් S.ex අත්දැකීමක් විදගන්න 💋💋

❤️ Hellow 😍

❤️ i am Kanthi 23Years .Slim Body ,White Skin & Sexy Figure 😍💋

❤️ I Do Full Service & *RATHMALANA*

💥This Real Photo 💯💯 Don't dought it & plz don't Ask Another picture

( වෙනත් අයගේ නම් ගම් සහ photo කිසිවක් මෙහි ඇතුලත් කර නොමැත 💯)

❤️ S.UCK OK ✅

❤️ B.O.O.B.S S.uck Ok ✅

❤️Full Night ✅

❤️A.nal Service ✅

❤️Everything With Condom

❤️Hidden Parking ✅ 🚗 🚗

💥💥 My Packages👇😲🔥

💙 1 Hour One Time 2500 ( WITH ROOM)

💙💙 VIP Custormers Are Welcome 🌟🌟🌟

❤️ If You Come Once U Will Come Again And Again 😍With My Nice Work..

❤️ I am Waiting For You 💋💋

Plz Don't Call Time Wasters ❌


0727960109


Full Service Maharagama/Vijarama/ Nugegoda 5000/

Hello' hy gentlemen 👔
❤️ Hi I’m Nisali
❤️ Age 26 years old
❤ This one is 100% my real picture don't ask more picture because my privacy lot gentlemen are welcome
❤ I'm doing full service with safety
❤️ Today I'm Staying Maharagama/Vijarama/Nugegoda
❤ i have very safety & very clean place
❤ Available car parking /🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
💌 Today My special service package for gentlemen 💌
❤ One hour one one time for 5000/=
💖 my condition
💖 Boo,b suck & Lip kiss ok
❤️ AN AL SERVICE no / no visit
❤️ Everything doing with safety
❤ Im friendly funny girl come and enjoying with me
❤ please contact whatsapp
❤ mobile namber
❤ Please don't time waste gentlemen mo l are welcome )
❤ this one is 100% real profile dont worry about
that ( please don't time pass
❤ Welcome gentlemen
❤ thank you.....

Piumi full service pannipitiya kesbewa

Hi Guys... ...I'm piumi👧👧👧..I'm 26 years girl...💋
I do full service💋💋💋 Kesbewa, Pannipitiya
Rs.6500- one hour (with room)❤❤
If you want to get more fun with me plz call.
👉0763004419👈
No A/N/A/L. 😊 Night 20,000
Genuine customers call me..👧👧👧👧

👉0763004419👈

0763004419


0 Comments:

Post a Comment